Sunday, January 6, 2008

Jamestown Polar Bear Ride II

Now that I have dried out and warmed up! It was still a great ride.

Yesterday I woke up late (730) and could not believe I missed the ride.There was sunshine.
I boo hoo'ed for about a half hour and decided that I would head out anyways and try and
catch up with the guys in Jamestown. Headed down 680 to 580 onto 205 to 120 followed
the rest from Rocky's map smiling the whole way. After passing Oakdale I saw a single bike
it did remind me of Darcy (because it was). It was white clouds from there. When I reached Jamestown Harley 10:45 I pulled in where Darcy had left there were about 10 bikes and couple pulled in the restaurant across the street. Few more did pull in while I was there. Went in paid
for my pin she told me Darcy was the only other WC Hog member and he should be around, he
was gone. I spoke with some Jamestown members Rain not till late afternoon! They were going to head out at noon. But they would also pick another date the first of Feb. and try the ride again. I called home was told it was raining I put on my rain gear gased up and headed home.
As I passed St. Patricks I said my hail Mary's to get home safe (not see hail). It was clear till Manteca headed on the 205 thats when the rain really started 580 heavy rain and hail all the way to Pleasanton.
I arrived home safe but wet feet and hands (Tony will shake his head did I not listen).

See you Tuesday,
Ana